CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, March 1, 2009

An unusual Saturday Morning!

One of the funniest things happened to me this past Saturday morning. Just to let you know, my bed is set up on 4 cinder blocks. The cinder blocks are standing up vertically against the corner of my room, and i did this so i could store things (and when i say things i mean junk) under my bed. But anyways, as i was sleeping i stretched out, and as i did so, i pushed a little against the wall above my head. After I did that I felt myself moving a little. And all of a sudden i felt myself falling. I seriously yelled out as my bed started to topple down off the cinder blocks. It was hilarious! My bed fell just perfectly so i could fall right back asleep, so i did so. It was a frightening but yet funny and unusual Saturday morning!

0 comments: